Landing Page Design
How We Do It
The basic designing of landing page is similar to a normal webpage except one major difference. The purpose and target of landing page is to push visitors to take action and complete the task you have intended for them, which could be filling up a form, clicking a button or calling you. A special focus is also given in creating a good experience for users with marvelous design concepts.
Importance of Landing Page
Any business who invests in SEO and PPC for digital marketing requires landing pages designed specific to the ad links they publish. Directing users to your homepage through ad links has a very low rate of visitor converts. Whereas, if users are redirected to a page specific to what the ad links prompts then the probability of turning those visitors into solid leads increases by multiple folds. This observation is based on a simple fact that users have a very short attention span and if they don’t see what they are looking for within seconds of landing on a page, then you lose them as customers
Benefits to landing page design:
- Minimum cost as compare to an entire website with different pages.
- Unique information on particular page design.
- Pay Per Click campaign management.
- Enormous online advertising.
- Single home page design to display whole information about site.
- Top place to show advertising like Google Adwords, or pay per click.